Early Edge 101
This is an advance course in English, English Language Arts, and Math for gifted students.
This Early Edge Course 101 focuses on giving high school students in the 9th - 10th grade an early edge in the area of math, english, and language arts for the PSAT | SAT | ACT, and AP college courses.
Early Edge emphasizes fundamental math, reading, and writing skills that are imperative to student success in the classroom and on standardized tests. We aim to strengthen prior knowledge by reviewing and reinforcing core concepts and exposing students to SAT® and ACT® question types early. Each level presents foundational knowledge through age-appropriate topics, building understanding and confidence in students.
• English, English Language Arts Course Workbook
• English, English Language Arts Practice Book
• Math Course Workbook
• Math Practice Book
• Pre- and post-tests for each subject
• Full-length online assessments
Oink Group Journal
Oink Group Folder
Access to our Online Student Portal:
• Ability to score assessments online
• Personalized score reports detailing performance and pinpointing strengths and weaknesses .
• 365 days of access