The PSAT 101 Bootcamp is an introduction course and readiness course for students in middle school (grades 7th - 8th). During this course your child is exposed to what it would be like to take the official PSAT exam. This course goes well beyond “tips and tricks”. We'll cover everything students need for the best possible preparation, from content-area instruction to practice questions that reflect what they’ll see on test day.
Powered by the Princeton Review, this course will be taught over a 2 day period and will include a total of 6 hours of instruction and 1 Full-length - 4 hour proctored PSAT exam to give students exposure and practice in a testing environment designed to somewhat mimic the real test. Helping them to gain confidence and reduce test-taking anxiety.
The following sections are covered in detail.
Afterwards they can continue practice drilling and rehearsing using the online student portal and the SAT Study Guides which are also included.
The following curriculum is also Included:
• Up to 5 hours of instruction.
• 1 Proctored SAT 3 - 4 Hour Exam.
• 1 SAT - 101 Course Workbook per student.
• Live Online.
Student Materials (subject to change):
• SAT Course Manual.
• College Board Official Guide to the SAT.
- Online Student Portal.
Student Online Student Portal:
• 365 days of access to Online Student Portal (see below)
• 240+ online drills, 140+ online lessons, 2000+ online
practice questions and 23 full-length online practice tests
• A recommendation engine
• Ability to score tests online
• Personalized score reports detailing performance and
pinpointing strengths and weaknesses
PSAT Bootcamp 101 (10 hours)