The PSAT | SAT 102 Bootcamp focuses on the fundamentals of both the PSAT and SAT.
During this course your student is exposed to our philosophy which goes well beyond “tips and tricks” to cover everything students need for the best possible preparation, from content-area instruction to practice questions that reflect what they’ll see on test day.
Full-length diagnostic PSAT or SAT practice tests give students exposure to and practice in a testing environment designed to mimic the real test, helping them to gain confidence and reduce test-taking anxiety.
3 week course Students meet 5 days a week for 3 hours a day.
- 18 hours of instruction
- 4 - (12 hours) proctored practice tests
- 10 minute break each hour.
- Live Online
Student Materials (subject to change)
- SAT Course Manual
- College Board Official Guide to the SAT
- 365 days of access to Online Student Portal (see below)
Bonus: Student access to our Online Student Portal
- 240+ online drills, 140+ online lessons, 2000+ online.
practice questions and 23 full-length online practice tests.
- Video Sessions.
- Online Library.
- A recommendation engine.
- Ability to score tests online.
- Personalized score reports detailing performance and
pinpointing strengths and weaknesses.
PSAT | SAT 102 Bootcamp (2 weeks/30 hours)
f you enroll in a classroom course and cancel before accessing your online materials, you can receive a full tuition refund all the way up to the start of your program.