PSAT | SAT | 101
The PSAT | SAT 101 is an introduction course and fit for high school students.
During this course your student is exposed to our philosophy which goes well beyond “tips and tricks” to cover everything students need for the best possible preparation, from content-area instruction to practice questions that reflect what they’ll see on test day. Full-length diagnostic PSAT or SAT practice tests give students exposure to and practice in a testing environment designed to mimic the real test, helping them to gain confidence and reduce test-taking anxiety.
• Up to 5 hours of instruction.
• 1 proctored practice SAT Exam
• 1 SAT 101 Course Workbook per student
• In-person or Live Online
Covers the fundamentals of the exam
Student Materials (subject to change)
• SAT Course Manual
• College Board Official Guide to the SAT
• Essay Grading (If essay is required)
• 365 days of access to Online Student Portal (see below)
Student access to our Online Student Portal
• 240+ online drills, 140+ online lessons, 2000+ online
practice questions and 23 full-length online practice tests
• A recommendation engine
• Ability to score tests online
• Personalized score reports detailing performance and
pinpointing strengths and weaknesses